Sunday, August 2, 2009

ALAKAZAM! - Mini Season 5.5


Japanese/British label, ALAKAZAM!, had just released a mini season, playfully named 5.5, after season 5 dropped a while back. This mini collection’s tees continue to be influenced by horror B movies, mythical references, surrealism and punk-pop culture. The founders’ styles thread the fine line of dark humor, but leans more towards the funny than the dreadful. For those who find ALAKAZAM’s styles familiar, founder Will Sweeney has a long standing relationship with Undercover’s Jun Takahashi, Silas, James Jarvis and Susumu Mukai. Mini Season 5.5 just dropped online at Haven, so check the collection out for some new graphic tees.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice blog

    My name is Atzoletakis Agapitos .I am engineer of airplanes and I deal 40 years with the rc planes and I would want to present the models that I manufacture in Heraklion of Crete. I thank a lot.
    Vielen Dank Agapitos,

    I have a blogspot.

    http://aeromodelling-agapitos.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow me n i will follow u

    melslifeofthefashionist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete